Pessoal, vejam isto!

Ingredientes necessários: Somente uma Mente Aberta!

Este senhor chama-se Glean Kealey, o Website d’ ele é:

http://wordsculptor.net/

Estes são os Vídeos que vos quero apresentar, ele explica, entre outras coisas, a origem da Maçonaria e como eles criaram “Deus” e os “Anjinhos” e o “Diabo”, por aí fora…

Vídeo.Google.com

Glen Kealey – Workshop #1

Glen Kealey – Workshop #2

Glen Kealey – Workshop #3

Downloads ( ♫ para ♫ mais ♫ tarde ♫ recordar ♫ ) via KeepVid.com

Glen Kealey – Workshop #1

Glen Kealey – Workshop #2

Glen Kealey – Workshop #3

Numa mensagem enviada à minha pessoa que falou directa-mente com Glean Kealey, eis o que ele (Kealey) diz de David Icke:

~~~~mensagem original

Glen Kealey about David Icke:

“David Icke is a Masonic entertainer. Reportedly, as with Harry Potter, his books are written for him by a committee, while he is free to tour the world putting on his ‘SHOW’.

Before I clearly overstood this (who he was …really), David was a guest in my home in Maple Bay, British Columbia, (while on tour he had made a stop in Victoria to speak).

What David speaks of is 95% correct while the other 5%, as his name (DICKE) phoenetically suggests, is intended to divert you from reality.

Icke takes his audience/readers (as with Zacharia Sitchin’s aliens), from a shape-shifted reality, backwards into a shape-shifted (reptilian) illusion.

The true ultimate reality is that we are all shape-shifted (evolving both naturally and artificially). Intentional evolution is by Frankish GRAND ORIENT Freemasonry’s monetary and languaging cypher ‘keys’, allegorically styled SHYLOCK (money-lending) and OTHELLO (language-Desdemona pictographs).

The last step in human shape-shifting is the Genetic Engineering of numerous cloned Xerox copies of our coming replacement, the bisexed androgyne SuperSlave ‘SUCKER’ dubbed ‘Je susse’ (in the French language …Jesus).”

Macaco:

F*da-se, um gaijo já não sabe o que pensar…

Ah, se segues os íconezinhos, claro.

Mas se segues só a informação, não te baralhas tanto ó seu macaco…

Explore posts in the same categories: "Crise" Alimentar, "Crise" Económica, 3a. Guerra Mundial, 9/11 = INSIDE JOB!!!, Censura é fixe!, Corrupção, Depopulação, ЯΞ√ΩLUT↑☼N, FMI/Banco Mundial/Banqueiros Internacionais, Governo Amiguinho, Maçonaria a dar c' um pau!, SAÚDE (mental, física, etc.), SEGURANÇA/PRIVACIDADE

Deixe uma Resposta

Preencha os seus detalhes abaixo ou clique num ícone para iniciar sessão:

Logótipo da WordPress.com

Está a comentar usando a sua conta WordPress.com Terminar Sessão / Alterar )

Imagem do Twitter

Está a comentar usando a sua conta Twitter Terminar Sessão / Alterar )

Facebook photo

Está a comentar usando a sua conta Facebook Terminar Sessão / Alterar )

Google+ photo

Está a comentar usando a sua conta Google+ Terminar Sessão / Alterar )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: